OOTD: Simple Floral Dress

Posted on May 19, 2016


Hey everyone! Simple floral dresses are perfect for humid summer days. This mini babydoll dress is a couple years old and I packed it to wear during my week long summer vacation in South Fl. I wore it during the last couple of days when I felt uncreative in choosing my outfits and I wore it on the drive back home.
It was more like a babysitting job this week so this dress was perfect. I took care of this little cutie Emmie and my boyfriend's nephew while they packed to move elsewhere and put their house up for sale. I love it there, it's less humid than Central Florida but I'm happy to be home! Next week I'll head back there and I can't wait to find more locations! Zzzzzz
xx
Floral Dress | Forever 21
Black Sandals | Forever 21
Necklace | Shop Lately
Beige Fringe Bag | Cato
  1. summer is here already, luv your floral dress, but your hair caught my eyes more
    http://www.melodyjacob.com/

    ReplyDelete