OOTD: How Would You Wear - Monochrome: Red

Posted on Mar 24, 2015


Hey everyone! Been on a bit of a personal/family hiatus but here's how I would style monochrome. This post is hosted by Diane of Deevine Anonyme :).

Graphic Top | Oasap
Red Skirt |  Oasap
Sunglasses | Oasap
Brown Flats | Forever 21
Red Bag | Oasap
Floral Crown | eBay
  1. cute outfit! I love this shade of red and I like that you put it together :)

    xoxo
    smudged-fingerprints.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous, love that colour on you x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I find red to be such a positive colour! and it looks amazing on you! I am in love with the paisley top! p.s I cant believe I am in your 'regular reads' column that absolutely made my day xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this all red look. You look gorg! ♡

    xx AlexisSplash

    Deadlikeyourfame.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look great in this red outfit dear! :)
    Thanks for inspire us!

    Lucia Gallego Blog
    Lucia Gallego Blog Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this your post, because it's really amazing!
    Great job! Will wait for a new one!

    Diana Cloudlet
    http://www.dianacloudlet.com/

    ReplyDelete