Self: Lately

Posted on Jul 1, 2014


Lately...
I've been watching Game of Thrones season 4 all over again.
Slowly (and painfully) getting rid of half my closet.
Reading and buying more books.
Loving the low-maintenance of twists. 
Teaching myself how to cook.
Finishing my last summer class.
Enjoying my home and my mother, because in a month I'll finally become an adult on my own.
(All clothes and jewelry are from Forever 21)
...
But seriously...Game of Thrones anyone? I hate and love so many characters! Too obsessed for my own good.

  1. Awww enjoy a lot of your mom's cooking then! Hope you're not moving too far away. I can't bring myself to watch Game of Thrones. It just looks so gory!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your pictures! Notably the dreamcatcher!
    XO
    Jeanne
    http://fashionmusingsdiary.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  3. because game of thrones is just the best :D

    rita

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing! Love that silver necklace.
    Would you like to follow each other?
    xx

    Fashionalatic Blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. nice little pictures, I wanna be curled up next to your dog! I loved reading narnia, all the books are great!

    Rose xo

    fashionrhapsody.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a cute puppy!
    Lovely pieces!

    ReplyDelete