OOTD: Statement

Posted on May 18, 2014



Hi!
So I finally have my other camera back for good!  At first I thought it was the camera lense that was broken but I'm pretty sure it's the camera itself. Sooo tomorrow I have to go to a repair shop to get it fixed. Lol I was so getting used to that remote too! Now I'm harassing mom again for photos. It's okay though, she'll miss it when I'm gone. 
Hmm I think I'm going to put mini twists in my hair this week. I think I have pictures somewhere...it's been years. But yeah I think my hair needs a break and usually after about 4-6 months I straighten it and get it trimmed but ahh I want something new :). 
Finally a camel colored sweater! Today was yet another sunny comfort day and I relaxed with mom and cleaned the house with her. We online shopped and I worked on my homework. When I went out to go get the car washed I threw on this necklace to make a statement. Do you guys think this necklace works well with the neutrals I have on?
.....
Beige Sweater | Rose Wholesale
Green Necklace | Oasap
Cut Offs | Forever 21
Black Heels | Kohl's (old)
  1. I thinks this outfit works great with the neutrals, it dresses up this outfit. Love your necklace and cute shorts.

    http://princessaudu.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the outfit!! The necklace looks great against the camel sweater!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! Love their outfits, and one of them posted on my blog as a favorite. I hope you do not mind! :)
    If you want to know my blog link is: http://apenas-dezesseis.blogspot.com.br/

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are stunning photos - I can't wait to see your hair! xo

    ReplyDelete