OOTD: Patterns and Wool

Posted on Mar 12, 2014



Hey hey,
So I've been secretly coveting this top for a long time. I first saw the whole outfit here from Nany's Kloset and a couple of other blogs and when it came back in stock I had to buy it! Also I found these super cute wool shorts from Choies and they're soo comfortable. I might style these again with just a button down and flats soon :). 
Recently I've been enjoying my spring break and I've been a sleeping machine! I've been rereading the Hunger Games and counting down the days until I leave for college next fall! I think I'm going on a huge shopping trip this weekend so I can't wait to share with you what I buy! 
.....
Maple Leaf  Top | Romwe
Gray Wool Shorts | Choies
Tan Button Up | Plato's Closet
Silver Earrings | Kohl's
Black Boots | Kohl's
  1. This is beautiful - those shorts are amazing xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those shorts are so cute!

    Rosie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. The top is pretty amazing, I can see why you love it! Definitely going to bookmark it :) x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice lovely:)) and BIG GIVEAWAY on my blog-> http://ruhamania.blogspot.hu/2014/03/giveaway_12.html x
    Bianka
    http://ruhamania.blogspot.hu/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looking great as always! I like your top :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete