OOTD: Because I'm Happy!

Posted on Mar 24, 2014


Heyy!
Yesterday was such a gorgeous day outside. I mean we've been having a lot of rain lately in Florida, I craved a day out! So I did my homework on the back patio, ran a mile and took some photos afterwards. I recently received these white shorts from Oasap and I immediately wanted to style them with red. So I pulled this jacket out and found a soft print to make the outfit a a bit more feminine. :)
.....
Floral Top | Persunmall
Over-sized Jacket | Goodwill
Crochet Shorts | Oasap
Bracelet, Necklace | Urban Philosophy
Brown Boots | Ross
  1. This is stunning! I am so obsessed with those shorts xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your hair girl!
    www.tributetothestyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the title post, aand your hair looks completely flawless. Your shorts are too cute!

    onacruz blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute outfit, love the jacket, it's such a unique colour.xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful outfit! I love your shorts!

    ReplyDelete
  6. love the texture combination & earth tones
    stylebyndidi

    ReplyDelete
  7. You put outfits together so well. I had to get the shorts myself but i'm worried as they are one size they might be a little big.*fingers crossed*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, they're a little snug on me so I think you'll be fine :).

      Delete