OOTD: Patterns

Posted on Jan 7, 2014


| dress: Choies | boots: Ross | bag: Cotton On |


Hey everyone! I took these photos right before my 9am and I had the worst work out the night before. So if I look in pain/tired, I am lol. Ah there's only a week left and then I'm back to school! I'm so focused on finishing that I guess I'm kind of excited to get back. Anyway I love this new patterned dress from Choies! This print is so amazing and it's one of the few dresses I have.


~~~~~

| Romwe
Dresses are starting $9.99 in preparation for Valentine's Day! Have fun shopping :). 
  1. great outfit girl, I love that you styled it with that scarf
    Deejay Speaks is a Poet
    She Has The Eye

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love that print. Your boots look great with anything!

    doitfortheirony.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is stunning - absolutely perfect on you xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing style, I love it! Just letting you know I design and code blogger templates and also make custom blog designs in case you ever need one :)
    www.seventeenroses.com

    Samantha x

    ReplyDelete
  5. That dress is just amazing!!! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning outfit, love your scarf!
    And you look lovely - I wish I looked like that before 9am ha!
    dimplesdiaries
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look GREAT!:)xo
    Bianka
    http://ruhamania.blogspot.hu/

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are so adorable. Loving this whole look!

    Kay
    Fashionably Kay

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the print and it's perfect on ya.x

    ReplyDelete
  10. You're such a babe!!

    xo Jennifer

    http://seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the pattern on the dress!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely dress! You are so cute!
    www.tributetothestyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I loooove your hair like this! Beautiful outfit too :)
    http://ebonicurls.ca

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love your outfit!!! Too cute.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Your hair looks lush btw and the print is really cute almost futuristic x

    ReplyDelete