OOTD: Cosmic

Posted on Mar 30, 2013

 | top: local shop | leggings: Romwe | wedges: My Hot Shoes | bracelet: Urban Philosophy | headband: Target |


Hey hey guys! So here's what I've been up to this past week. I've been dealing with school and I just finished my term paper! I also picked up a few more hours at work so I've been getting my fair share of naps :). Naps have literally been my best friend these past few weeks. I'm also preparing a bit for Alex's birthday! I'm definitely baking him something and we're going to go bike riding if the weather turns out to be sunny :).

Ahh I wish I had more places to wear these shoes! And since I've been buying so many leggings lately, I've been dying to buy more sweater but of course it's getting hotter outside lol. Well have a great week guys! :)

Similar Look:

  1. I love this look!

    http://ultimatecurlycouture.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the leggings and the shoes are gorgeous!xx

    www.silver-electrons.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. great leggings! they are super fun.

    knowing me i'd wear those shoes every chance i got in everyday lol.

    -Violet
    RosesareRedblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. such a cool outfit, love the colours and the leggings are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your leggings and shoes :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are totally rockin those!

    xo Jennifer

    http://seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love it and your hair too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely. I love the leggings on you (:

    ReplyDelete
  9. CUTE!!! :)
    I adore those shoes,

    ReplyDelete
  10. love the legging, galaxy print is definitely in.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oooh, cosmic leggings and bold blue wedges? I like a lot! :)
    Haha, you look fantastic

    Enter my StyleGodis jewelry giveaway here!
    Trendy Teal

    ReplyDelete
  12. awesome leggings! love how you styled them :) x
    thefrillseekers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love this outfit, those leggings are bomb. And the shoes are such a pretty colour, they seem quite comfy as well!xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  14. i looooooove your leggings !
    xx :D

    ReplyDelete
  15. I'm in love with your leggings <3
    Xxo

    http://freedame-fashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. My gosh those leggings are HOT!

    rarelydressed.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. I LOVE this whole outfit! Awesome style Olivia!

    Katie

    FlawsandLove.tumblr.com

    ReplyDelete