OOTD: Yellow Trousers

Posted on Nov 6, 2012

 |top: Ross | jeans&jewelry&bag: Kohl's | boots: Rue21 |

So lately I've been job hunting again because full time was just too much and now I have a dilemma. I had two job interviews on the same day and I got both the jobs. Now I'm just trying to figure out which job to take. It's between Beya, a jewelry store and Wet Seal, a clothing store! 

But besides my personal life, have you ever worn pants that were too big for you just because of the color? Yeah I did that...and I was having a messy hair day. All my curls were springing on the top of my head so I tried to go a low bun. So added with these yellow trousers, I added gray accessories and this lovely necklace from Kohl's. 

Besides that I cannot wait for the holidays! It's still a bit warm down here and I want the cold!! Haha and also I won't be traveling this year again for Christmas but I hope some family comes down! I intend to do some shopping this weekend so a haul is coming up again! :)
  1. You made the pants work for you...looks good! I like the color yellow, so vibrant and fun. Yellow and gray is a cool combination.

    2 job interviews? Wow. Well, I hope you pick your favorite! Good-luck :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I cant understand why you want the cold, here in Germany it is already very cold.I would prefer to change places with you, haha :D btw great outfit fits your skintone!
    totally adorable

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love yellow ATM and you look gorgeous in it :) great top too x

    http://Heidi-likes.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow congrats on getting the kob! Just pick the one you like the most :)
    Love the yellow pants!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice look!
    What about following each other? Visit my blog and let me know, it would be great to keep in touch!
    I was also wondering if you would like to enter the competition to become the Fashion Muse on my online fashion magazine, it means that you will have your outfits published there!....write an e-mail at info.forerunners@libero.it to learn more!
    XOXO
    Ylenia

    ReplyDelete
  6. hello lady rocking the yellow pants. you look amazing, and i love your hair up like that!x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Now I want yellow pants. You look great! <3

    ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great look, I love the colours!

    Lana, xo
    http://fashionfake.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  9. The yellow looks amazing with the white shirt and the orange on that collar necklace. Congrats on getting both jobs! I've heard of both stores when I was in Florida so maybe see who pays better, how close it is to you and where you would enjoy it the most!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your necklace so much, it looks great with the blouse!xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your hair is the best thing ever, I want it so bad! Love the pop of colour from your trousers and I love the collar necklace. Perfect outfit xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love your outfit and I got the same top from ROSS :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. what a lovely outfit, the pants are so brave but you pull them off so so well.
    you look amazing mrs!
    i love your blog too, i've just started following.
    please pop over and say hi, you seem like such a lovely, seet person and i'd love to chat properly!
    hope to hear from you soon,
    laura xx
    http://ilikecrayonsxo.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  14. love the outfit, especially the top and necklace together x

    ReplyDelete
  15. omgg your hairstyle is reallyy cute here! <3 do you do twistouts??

    ReplyDelete