Buys: It's Been Awhile: Fall Haul

Posted on Oct 29, 2012


Above: All From Kohl's || Below: Target/Ebay/Thrifted

So it's been awhile since I've shopped. It was kind of a nice break haha. I would shop atleast once or twice and it almost became ridiculous where I would say "ok I have $20 for gas so I won't go anywhere to shop, I'll just shop online". Haha it was dumb, so I just decided to save more and shop here and there.

From Kohl's I bought mostly pants for work and jewelry because of a huge sale recently. I had to get some altered because of the length but I love the colors.  As for Target, I ended buying these lovely arrow earrings and a beanie. I wish I had more of that color as well. Then from Ebay I bought a white chiffon basic top and a graphic yellow top. The rest is all thrifted from the new HUGE Goodwill that just opened up! :D
  1. Your picks are great, as always!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So many NEW goodies, I cant wait to see how you style them :) and nice collection of colored pants!!!
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love and want everything you have :) and your dog is too cute :)
    fashionandtherebel.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can't wait to see how you style the items.
    I have an award awaiting you on my blog, check it out! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. You got great stuff! As the others said, can't also wait to you in them! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. you got yourself some amazing items!

    <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love everything in the haul plus the dog!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Okay so I want everything you have bought haha! I love the coloured trousers, I need some like that. I've recently got so into eBay too!

    gvadlln.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  9. The burgundy sweater, pleaaase! Love what you bought!


    www.lachrodemode.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm the total opposite to you, I haven't been shopping and now i'm addicted. Lovely pictures. Really wanting those earrings.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love what you bought !! The jewelz are really nice

    Sweet blog


    Bisous from France

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love ure picks the accessories n the pants are amazing especially the floral

    www.islandchic77.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love your floral pants!

    http://hiispyrebel.blogspot.fr/

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great stuff! And glad puppy enjoyed his "toy". ;].

    And I love your outfit in the Charge post! That color combo is delish!

    Kimberly
    kimberlyluxe.com

    ReplyDelete