OOTD: Summer Lovin

Posted on May 29, 2012

 (top: gift, Old Navy, shorts: Forever 21, shoes: mom's, bag: Goodwill, earrings: Walmart)


Besides waiting for collage summer classes to start, reading and job searching I've been lounging in tanks tops and comfortable shorts and reading books. It's been so difficult finding a job and it's frustrating the hell out of me. It's like the one thing I want to do, besides starting college. I'm hindered from doing so much because of money! It's so annoying! And also it's been raining all week and searching has been costing me gas money I don't have! Bleh...


Anyway... my friend Brianna came over and we went to the library and I checked out 8 books hehe. They're all nerdy fantasy books but I'm pretty excited! I mean it's something to do on my lazy days like today :). I just started on the Hobbit.

  1. Cute tank! Good-luck with your job search :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this outfit, the top has a wonderful pattern!
    dimplesdiaries
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look gorgeous! And your hair looks so nice, did you do something different to it? xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your look and pics! I wish I only had time to read! I miss it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful blog! Would u like to follow each other? http://ladeadellapparenza.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yeah i just twisted super tight!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You have the best legs!
    Serious leg envy haha :)

    Marie x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the outfit and the hair!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. That bag. I want it. xD

    XOXO Deanna

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your look hun!

    www.BrillianceOfB.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. cute top and bag!
    i'm waiting for my summer classes to start too...i just want to get them over with already!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Awh, this outfit is adorable!
    I was actually thinking of stopping by the library myself this summer!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I really like your top, it has the so-uh-in china print or whatsoever... Really pretty! and good luck with the reading and the job hunting. I know exactly how you feel.

    p.s I've read the hobbit and it was great!xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Good luck and enjoy summer vacation!

    xoxo,
    Sheyla
    www.freestyle-moda.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. definitely hype!! your hair is amazing btw

    http://www.frankvinyl.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Your hair looks so freaking cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Just found your blog through one of your followers, I love your style.

    Looking forward to more posts,

    Your newest follower,

    Georgina

    ReplyDelete
  18. cute outfit!

    i would love for you to check out my blog as well!

    Figure of Chic

    ReplyDelete
  19. pretty top, love the outfit x

    http://thepastimebliss.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  20. Best of luck with the job searching! That job looks so comfy and stylish xx
    Ella @ Belle Vintage

    ReplyDelete
  21. Cute outfit, I love your bag :) x

    ReplyDelete
  22. love this outfit... and your photos are so clear!

    -Violet

    ReplyDelete
  23. books are a great way to pass time! i've been lounging in summery tanks and shorts, too! good luck with the job hunting...hang in there!

    ReplyDelete
  24. I love your hair! And good luck with your job search.

    ReplyDelete
  25. But for your hair to be super gorge! I love it!

    The outfit is hella cute too!

    xx

    P.S Hope your job hunt turns out well.

    ReplyDelete