OOTD: Black and White

Posted on Apr 30, 2012


(top: Tj Maxx, shorts: Hollister, sandals: mom's, sunnies: thrift store, necklace: ??)


Patches made her way into the photo and I'm in yet another crop top. Since this is such a simple outfit, I wore this statement necklace with one of my favorite pair of earrings to go with. And of course I'm wearing my favorite worn out sandals and some sunnies since it was pretty hot outside.

Sometimes just a simple outfit will do with me, especially on the weekends. I'm glad I found a simple black top to wear too. It's thick and I love the minor detail. And do you guys like the new background? I don't really like it that much :), but this was the best place for shade.

Anyway hope you guys are having a good day and I can't wait for my interview!
  1. lovely!! You have such a lovely figure too, I'm jealous!! :)

    Marie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like that necklace; it's so chic! Nice top too! :)

    http://mystyledexpressions.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely love your earrings and sunnies. The black top looks great on you! I feel the same about driving to a field somewhere, I get so sick of my garden hhaaha xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the look! Adore the necklace and the earrings! X

    http://rosalindatj.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Simple and cute outfit! I like the necklace as well!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Patches is too cute! Love your shorts too - you have such an enviable body shape - those legs! Lots of love from London, UK xx

    South Molton St Style

    ReplyDelete
  7. your blog is so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  8. hottieeeee the necklace is brilliant

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a simple outfit but I love it, you're gorgeous :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. You made a simple outfit look great! x

    ReplyDelete
  11. you look great!

    www.midecoker.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Omg, u r too cute ;-) love the whole look!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the black & white - that crop top is SO cute! Good luck with the interview :)

    Annie
    The Other Side of Gray

    ReplyDelete
  14. this neacklace simply rocks!

    http://always-glamour.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. so gorgeous and cool!

    ReplyDelete
  16. OMG I totally love your style and your hair! I have mine the same way and may I just say,the giant bun is such an easy protective style! any ways I thought it was weird because I wore this same outfit this weekend!!(except i had gladiator sandals and yellow glasses. keep up the good work fashion twin!

    ReplyDelete
  17. you look tooooo cool! those glasses are awesome xx

    fashiontatt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hello!!!
    I love your blog!!
    I just found it!!

    I made a blog a month ago and i would appreciate it if you could check it out and follow if you like it!

    It is http://newfashionorder.blogspot.com/


    Oh btw i took part in a contest for a trip in Korea.The winner will be decided on the views of his video.
    So i would really appreciate it if you could check it out and tell your friends to check it out to!
    Thank you!!!

    The link is this! Korea Contest

    ReplyDelete
  19. love the shorts, you rocked it !

    ReplyDelete