Self: Twist Out

Posted on Mar 4, 2012




 Hey guys! So I've gotten a couple of questions about my hair basically I twist my hair in 6 braids at night using and oil and water mix in a spray bottle, lock and twist gel and a moisturizer of any choice. :).
Here's a video, she's practically a hair guru. :).

Yesterday, since my birthday is tommorow, my mom, alex and my aunt (who's really a family friend but she's been around forever) took me out to lunch for my birthday and I got a couple of early birthday presents. Mom finally dropped a hint that my real present will be coming tomorrow! I have to wait all day and come home from school to find my present which is probably my SLR! I'm so impatient, I'll be thinking about it all day!

Much love to you guys, hope you had a great weekend :).
  1. I'm so jealous of your hair it's absolutely lovely!


    www.deejayspeaks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw happy birthday! An SLR, so jealous! I'd love one! My birthday isn't until December though sooooo long time to go yet x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday and your hair looks fab!!

    Editor & Chic

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy birthday for tomorrow! Have a really lovey day! Your hair looks so great! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday Olivia! <3

    -Lisa
    Thelovelymemoir.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy birthday olivia! hope u got ur slr! <3

    XOXOJOANNIE
    ANURBAN-EXPLORER.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your hair! And Happy Birthday!!

    http://allthingsmeee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy bday!
    Still love your blog!


    xoxo 2NDtheytalk.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your hair is actually amazing.

    Hope you had a lovely birthday.

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. your hair is beautiful! i hope you had a lovely birthday :) thanks for following my blog! i love yours so am following too!:)xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. You are a FOX! Love your hair and your tights! Rockin' in girl!

    Madisonsphotodiary.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete