OOTD: Pinned

Posted on Mar 18, 2012

(top diy, shorts, scarf: Goodwill, flats: Ross)


I love the little hints of leopard that added a bit of color. I cut this top, if you remember the original, and I think I cut it a bit too short at first but it goes well with high waisted bottoms.

Anyway I'm trying to get the hang of my Nikon D3100 but I'm not quite a master yet. Sometimes things are super blurry and when I put it on a specific setting it doesn't always come out well.

Tomorrow's the last day for the giveaway and Happy Mother's Day and Belated St.Patrick's Day :)


  1. You look gorgeous! Could you do a head scarf collection post if you haven't already? I always see you wearing them and I'd love to see the ones you have xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. The flats are adorable, I love the leopard print <3
    http://cupcakesandtreacle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Youre so cute! & so is your style!

    Love the leopard print head scarf :)

    -thetwinsdiary x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Totally was about to Ife! :). And thanks so much all of you for the comments <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love this look! i miss wearing my headscarfs may have to bring them all out again! also your header is so gorg.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I guess you might be tired to read this but, you're the cutest :)
    Love the leo in the scarf in the flats, so cute and pretty!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your outfit, especially the jumper. And I agree that it does look quite pin-up inspired, really lovely! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is a gorgeous outfit, I can see the pin up girl resemblance! Would die to have your legs! Haha! The leopard print pumps are really cute! xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your headband, they look so cool I just wish I could wear them!! Nice outfit :-)

    Love you to stop by my blog sometime - fashiontatt.blogspot.com

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. The scarf in your hair is so cute, you do look very pin up-esque! Adorable :)

    http://avatallulah.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous outfit, I love the jumper the baby blue shade really suits you !

    ReplyDelete
  12. You look perfect with this leopard print.!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love your jumper :) It looks so soft! Lovely colour x

    ReplyDelete
  14. You are soooo cute!! I wish my hair was as healthy as yours. Love the scarf and shoes...

    ReplyDelete