Buys: New in from Forever 21

Posted on Mar 11, 2012


I went to the mall Friday with my boyfriend and I bought these super cute earrings and a ring to match. Actually I took back these jeans that were just too bright for me and bought these with the money leftover. I plan on really shopping there in the summer.

Anyway the mall trip was less than exciting. The whole time I was shopping my boyfriend was just standing there completely bored while I tried to find something that wanted to buy lol. 
  1. In the previous post your hair are amazing, I would die to have the same seriously mine a real headache !! And tnx you for the comment :)

    xx

    Thepeppymay

    ReplyDelete
  2. like the jewelry :)


    xoxo 2NDtheytalk.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved the jewelry!

    http://juicyguile.blogspot.com
    xx
    JB

    ReplyDelete
  4. The earrings are really cute! I like them and the ring!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute top & the jewellry is gorgeous as always.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hate shopping with my boyfriend haha, I always feel guilty because he looks so bored!

    I love the orange polka dots, so cute!

    ReplyDelete