OOTD: Flowers

Posted on Mar 23, 2012

(jeans,headband: Forever 21, earrings: Rue 21, top: Target)

These photos don't do this outfit justice! I mean I love this outfit so much, it's probably because of the jeans and the headband but I loved how comfortable and pretty the colors were. It was a pretty sunny day and I wanted to hurry up and take photos so I could enjoy the rest of the day. 

So, today I went up to the college and signed up for the classes that I wanted to take this summer and then I realized I don't want to take a bunch too many.... I mean two classes Monday through Thursday from 8-12 isn't all that bad but I think I deserve a bit of relaxation :). And one class will do throughout the summer this term. 
  1. I love the bow on your top! It gives the top a touch of sweet and femininity :)

    -Lisa
    The Lovely Memoir

    ReplyDelete
  2. that headband is adorable! love it!

    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this outfit so much too! That headband seems like it would make any outfit happy :)
    Goodluck with your summer classes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Olivia you look so lovely! Love the flower headband on you, looks so pretty! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous jeans & the flower headband is so lovely for spring !

    ReplyDelete
  6. that headband is very cute sweet simplistic look nice

    www.deejayspeaks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hate when pictures don't show just how great an outfit is, But you look amazing. x

    ReplyDelete
  8. love the headband and the color of the jeans. xxx

    www.rollolollo.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. lovely headband

    - PRADA SUNNIES GIVEAWAY -
    - PRADA SUNNIES GIVEAWAY -

    Sunnie
    (.=

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your too cute! I love the flower headband! :)<3

    ReplyDelete
  11. Really cute top! I love your dainty little flower earrings! Your blog is super cute, by the way :)

    http://voicefromthewall.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  12. you look so adorable! love the new headband! you have inspired me to do a DIY ;-) lovely look :) and your new class schedule sounds fairly easy so i hope you get to relax :) have a happy weekend sweetie!

    love, james

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love the color of those pants, very unique :)

    Mallory
    whitwatwear

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love it! so chic ! Check my blog and follow me if you want sweetie :X I`ll follow back !

    Fashionspot.ro

    ReplyDelete
  15. i love the headband with flowers so original!!! kisses

    ReplyDelete
  16. Perfect outfit for spring :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. gorgeous head band!! You have such a nice blog ;)

    ReplyDelete
  18. You look really pretty! Your blouse is so cute, and i love the flower headband! x

    ReplyDelete
  19. You're so beautiful!! I absolutely love your hairband x

    ReplyDelete
  20. The flower headband is adorable, it looks so pretty on you!

    ReplyDelete