OOTD: Big!

Posted on Jan 21, 2012

 (top: Ross, shorts: Goodwill, earrings: Rue 21)


These shorts are WAY too big for me haha but I love the pattern. I love this top too. I just love basic clothing that feels really comfortable. Besides all that I have to talk about these earrings. I like them because of the design but I don't think I'll wear them again. They were such a nuisance every time I turned my head!

I'd like some feedback on my new layout! <3
  1. Really love the new layout! Very cute outfit, the shorts are amazing! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. those earrings are very pretty I love rue21's accessories

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely Love your new layout! Your blog title looks amazing! Did you design it yourself? x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing look
    I love your shorts
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the new layout, the banner is really cute! :)
    Your outfit is great too, love the accessories!

    ReplyDelete
  6. very cute! also how did you make your cute header?

    ReplyDelete
  7. I didn't make the header, a friend did. As soon as she emails me back I'll see if she'll let me post her link and you guys can contact her. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really really like the new layout, the header is awesome and nicely done :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love how you styled your hair!

    xo,Cortnie
    http://stylelustpages.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. loveee your new goodwill shorts!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Aw Olivia I love the new header! Its so darling!

    Cute outfit. One of your signature styles are really your cute headbands so the banner is perfect for you.

    xoxo,
    Sheyla
    www.freestyle-moda.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I see you have very good taste in jewellery, love your outfit and accessories - you look great! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Cute outfit, those earrings are really cute!

    ReplyDelete